A New Capitalism (2017) 720p

A New Capitalism (2017) 720p

Um Novo Capitalismo is a movie starring José Ignacio Avalos, Antonio Ermírio de Moraes Neto, and Claudio Sassaki. OXFAM has launched a report showing that the richest 1% of the population owns the same wealth as the other 99%. What...

  • Rating:
    6.3 out of 10
  • Genre: Documentary |
  • Quality: 720p
  • Run Time: 75 min
  • Add Time: 06/08/2021
  • Votes: 0 Likes
  • Resolution: 1280*800
  • Size: 694.39 MB
  • Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
  • Seeds/Peers: 2 / 3
  

Summary for the movie

OXFAM has launched a report showing that the richest 1% of the population owns the same wealth as the other 99%. What could be done to build a fairer world in such a social inequality? Beyond Profit brings stories about Brazilian, Indian and Mexican entrepreneurs that figured out an alternative to this scenario: build a new, fairer and more human capitalism. Owner of companies with social impact, these administrators believe that having a profitable business while fighting poverty around the globe is possible.

ScreenShots

screenshot1screenshot2screenshot3

Related Movies